The call for proposal is now closed for JFY24 (from April 2012 to March 2014).
We call for proposals on research projects that will perform complementary roles to our areas of study:
- A01 Study on the super-high energy physics via polarization measurements of cosmic microwave background radiation.
- A02 Development of the high sensitivity detector arrays for the exploration of the early Universe.
- A03 Exploration of Dark Ages by observations of the cosmic infrared background radiation.
- A04 Construction of the high-precision separation scheme for the foreground radiation component from the cosmic microwave background.
- A05 Quest for the ultimate theory based on direct observations of the evolution of the early Universe.
We seek challenging and tactical proposals that may not only shape and lead our research areas but also have broader impacts to other areas.
The proposed projects will be led by principal investigators only with no co-investigators. The recipients are awarded up to 10(4) million yen for about 1(5) experimental projects and up to 1 million yen for about 10 theoretical or experimental projects each year per project for duration of two years.